So, you’re clamoring for January sales, but you’re also not looking forward to feeling like you’re screaming “New Year, New You!” into the void of endless fitness and mind-body promotions.
Sound about right?
If so, today’s episode of Ready. Aim. Empire. is for you.
Listen, I get being excited about January. Even with the onslaught of competition, you know you’re going to make sales. That reassurance feels good, but let me warn ya, January isn’t a security blanket, and treating it as such can mean problems for your studio that span the remainder of the year…
However, if you head into January with rock-solid goals, a strong marketing message, and execution plan, you’ll not only love the impact it has on your January, but also the rest of the year (including the slower months)!
In this episode, I’m discussing anything and everything you need to know about setting yourself for promotional success during the New Year’s season along with the months to follow with my operations guru and coach, Myken.
Together, we’ll help you figure out what steps you need to take now to prepare for a New Year’s sales extravaganza as well as how you can continue the momentum through the first quarter.
Trust me, when you know how to harness the magic of this naturally energized time of year, you can take one month’s worth of effort and turn it into massive long-term results that shape the course of your studio’s path to success.
Let’s start your New Year off with a bang, shall we?!
- How to stand out from a marketing perspective in the new year
- Why setting yourself up for January will impact the rest of your year (including the slower months)
- Why you need to stay sales-focused during the entire first quarter!
- The importance of tracking and support staff to help identify where the money is coming from
- Ways to utilize outreach chains in the community
- Why systems are the key to your studio success and the importance of the follow-up process
With grit + gratitude,