Have you always knew you wanted to be an entrepreneur?
I have, but my incredible guest Melanie Masser didn’t always know.
She actually started out as a professional ballerina for 15 years before even entering the pilates space.
As she was working in these studios, she realized something about herself – she didn’t enjoy teaching in group environments.
Most studios are in a large space with tons of equipment and that just wasn’t Melanie’s ideal work environment.
So as she built up her clientele and found herself needing a quiet space to practice.
She found the perfect place that wasn’t anymore than what she was already renting from a larger studio.
And she took the leap into entrepreneurship!
And this is where I want to interject to remind you that it’s so important that we build a business around what’s right for us.
You can be successful if you’re doing just group. You can be successful doing all 1-on-1s. You can be successful in any of these things and there are commonalities of how you’re going to package and price your services that works across all those dynamics.
- How Melanie was able to use her weakness as a positive catalyst into entrepreneurship
- How being a professional dancer helped her with the stresses of becoming a Pilates instructor
- The ways she was able to make decisions when her business was going through ups and downs, month-after-month…
- Memberships changed Melanie’s business!
- The one biggest things she’s learned since her business has taken a new direction
To learn when our next free live training on The 7 Lessons I Learned Creating 7-Figure Studios goes live, text ‘Waitlist’ to 44222 or head to www.theclientcure.net
Join my Ready Aim Empire tribe to find incredible insights from other entrepreneurs and share your own takeaways!
With grit + gratitude,