Crash & Learns are where I interview an entrepreneur about a time that they probably don’t want to talk about – a total business failure.
This week, I’m talking with Jenna Kutcher, an Instagram genius and wedding photographer, who turned a $300 investment into a thriving successful business.
Listen in on Episode 9 and you’ll learn
- How Jenna turned a $300 investment into a successful business for herself
- How to learn to leverage what you have in assets for your business
- The difference between being a business owner and an entrepreneur
- The importance of self-care when running a business
- Your business can be a direct reflection of your psychological state
- How to leverage your time and business to make so much more (and work so much less)
Join my Ready Aim Empire tribe to find incredible insights from other entrepreneurs and share your own takeaways!
Make sure to download your Planning Your Launch free workbook by clicking here to follow my steps on planning your very own launch.
With grit + gratitude,